Saturday, November 29, 2008

Art Every Day Month – Day 29

Had a good day…but a busy one and I’m tired…not quite sure why I am still up, except for the fact that I am having fun with my latest little postcard…I was at my part time job all day and didn’t get up here until this evening…then the evening was full of phone calls…so it was after 10pm before I actually opened a jar of ink!

This is another take on the city lights on the river…this one is called “Full Moon in the City”…somehow the name for this one came easily, where I still haven’t settled on a name for the other one…













Tomorrow Cariño can't come out and play…his work is coming up to the print deadline and final exams are looming…so he is beyond busy! I am going out with a girlfriend and one of my sister-in-laws to a craft show – called “Gifts from the Gatineau – Art Exhibit and Sale”…seventeen artists will exhibit their work including jewellery, pottery, painting, sculpture, photography, glass, ceramics, and mixed media…it sounds like it will be fun!


















I will try to remember to take some pictures at the show and will tell you about it tomorrow…I can’t believe that tomorrow is the last day of the month! It has flown by too quickly!

No comments: