Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2nd...

Like I said…things have not been going according to any plan of my design lately…for quite a while, actually…but it seems to have been amplified lately…

So…the painting idea is still in my head…I didn’t even get a chance to sketch it today like I had hoped…

My creative outlets, instead of sketching and painting, were 2 side trips into books stores and some photography while I was out and about doing a bunch of things that weren’t my idea to do today…

I treated myself to the Canadian Art magazine…I am looking forward to crawling into bed soon to look at it…the second book store I went to was the Book Bazaar on Bank Street in Ottawa…I had never been in it before…it was lovely…so much so that I took some pictures…I’d like to go back and take some more…




























































Driving home in traffic, I decided to take a few more 'drive-by' shots...holding my camera out the window and taking pictures...it takes a lot of shots to get some that work...because I am not watching what I am taking, but pointing in the general direction of stuff and snapping away...actually these 3 were taken while I was stopped at traffic lights...













































Here's hoping for some studio time tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Bwah! And they think we need to worry about cell phones. Like what you caught.
And you know I love the book store shots. It looks like I could get lost in there for hours.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Fabulous photographs!