Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quilt Block Cards Finished…!!!...

Here are the rest of the little quilt block cards…now that they are all finished, I have to get them all documented – which one goes to whom…because I wait until I hear that they have reached their destination before I post them to the forum – then I have to get them off on their way! It is always fun to have a whole stack of mail ready to go…whether it is art cards for these projects or Christmas cards...there is something special about setting free, into the postal system, a pile of mail…

I also like seeing the cards all together as a group…sometimes it is hard to see them all knowing that I am sending them all away…but then the feeling you get when giving kicks in and that is just as wonderful!

This particular project has provided me with quiet contemplation, has taught me how to have fun with watercolour pencils and has also given me ideas on how I might incorporate them into other pieces…

It feels good finishing something too…!...
































































































































































































































































So...in total...25 little cards will be sent out into the world...all over the world...kind of neat!

No comments: