Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2010...here is hoping that we all have a quiet, happy, peaceful, gentle, tender, organized and healthy upcoming year/decade! This was the list that I came up with last night, with a couple of additions from Mom and Bro...he just added productive as well! I'll be happy with peaceful and healthy but all the other things would be nice too...

Last year I came up with a word to act as a theme for my year – it was “challenge”…I haven’t come up with one for this year yet…I’ll think about that today…

I plan to continue challenging myself though…and one of those challenges is to do Project 365 – starting today…I opened a Flickr account back in October in preparation for this…later today I will upload my first photo for this project. I will put a link to my 'Flickr photostream' in the sidebar of my blog…

Happy New Year to everyone...hope your holidays have been filled with goodness!

4 comments:

Oma said...

Happy New Year to all at your house ... I think peace is my word for 2010 ... actually for the whole decade.

Tamarak said...

Peace is a good word...

Beverley Baird said...

Happy New Year. May it be filled with blessings and creativity!
Am looking forward to seeing your photos!

Shaun said...

You just did this to forestall my harassment, din't you? Good. I like your words very much. I like the fact that you'll be putting up photos in your account even more.