Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Show is hung!!!...

Just a quick post...I need to get to bed...early day tomorrow with some computer jobs...and I am realizing how tired I am from the last stretch of getting ready for this show!

Just wanted to post some pictures now that it is hung…I picked CariƱo up after his classes today and we got it all set up…you will see in the pictures that the gallery room is set up for a workshop tomorrow…lots of tables and chairs...

It was a very neat feeling seeing them hung all together...I haven't had that feeling before...exciting, a bit unnerving…but in a good way…nervous about ‘putting myself out there’…but also a kind of hey, wow…I did this!





























































3 comments:

Shaun said...

Looks great! I'm so pleased to see this. Thanks for the photos.
Congratulations!

Oma said...

I can hardly wait to see them "in the flesh" ... The series of three northern ones is outstanding! The others are a little harder to imagine from the photos.

Beverley Baird said...

Whatn an accomplishment.
All the best - it looks great!
May you be all sold out!!
Bev