Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanksgiving Cat Meld...

I spent this past Thanksgiving weekend at the Island...the same place I have been blogging about lately…my favourite place in the world…only this weekend was Thanksgiving…so a lot of the family was there…my Mom, my sister and her husband and 2 girls, my brother, my younger daughter and I. It was wonderful…family is such a good thing and spending time with them is bliss…

As well, we brought my younger daughter’s 7 month old wee bit of a puppy, Kaiah. Matisse – my sister’s family dog…a Papillion (even smaller than Kaiah) and their 2 Siamese cats…Whiskers and Lisa, were all there too…

Here are Kaiah and Matisse on our walk about the island...














It was a cold weekend, so we had the fire going almost all of the time…the 2 cats snuggled on a stool right in front of the fireplace...


















Whenever I would go near the fire…to put on another log, or to warm myself, I would notice the 2 snuggling cats…then I became interested in the abstract patterns of their bodies…I call it “Cat Meld”…















































































































2 comments:

Shaun said...

Those two melding cats are adorable beyond belief. What interesting patterns.

Oma said...

I love the things you notice. It is what makes you an artist, I think.