Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Progress pictures...

Not much to say...just wanted to get some progress shots up...

I think this one is finished...I may have to wait until all 3 of the little ones (8"x8") like this are finished...not that they are meant to be a series, but they are all similar in a way...so far I am calling this group of textural paintings 'Daydreaming'...because that is what I am doing when I do them...doodling, playing and letting my mind wander and daydream...


















This is the 3rd one of the small textural ones...3 progress shots...















































This is the big canvas that I am working on using the modeling gel to create texture first and then painting on top of the texture...this is the 24"x36" canvas...I am having great fun trying out all the different bits and pieces that I have squirreled away with creating texture in mind...














2 comments:

Shaun said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the progress of this large piece.

Leah said...

Oo, fun! I'm really liking the look of the large piece so far.