Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Month End…Month Beginning…

Yesterday was so busy…I didn't get home from it all until almost 10pm...in between 3 various appointments I managed to get my photography show hung at the ArtSpace at the Unitarian…I am still working on the photo transfer piece that I had wanted to have done for it…but it didn’t happen…I can go in and hang it later in the month…or save it for another show…or see about getting it accepted into the Ottawa School of Art Boutique which is taking in submissions on February 17th and 18th…








































I finished my first month of Project 365 and made the mosaic for the month…


















I have also gone through all the shots I took in January – 527 of them and picked out some of the ones that I didn’t choose for the project but that I still like for one reason or another…

In no particular order here they are…


















































































































































































Another thing that I tried to do was to pick a favorite photo from the 31 photos that I did choose for the project…and that was hard…first I narrowed it down to these 5…and then I got stuck…















































4 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

Well, you've certainly been a busy girl! I love your photos - thanks for sharing! nancy

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

How exciting to hung your art like that. :)
Cool photographs.

Oma said...

I love these. Now I have to find my name badge and go back to church.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photo's
Thank's for sharing!
It makes my day a little better.
I like your blog.
Saly